Thursday, February 18, 2010

See me please...

 See me please...
-Me

I wander simply there and here,
Going into hiding if now from you,
That when the Light was not;
Or then popping up if then by your side,
That when the Light was.
Proudly love I it when I-
I am your nearest,
And not anyone else,
See how so proudly I hold you
Every mid-day;
A smile curves on my face
When in the misty morning,
I see you wake
From your dreamy slumber;
And then quite longer lingering,
My tear-worn eyes wish
Not to leave, as you
From work sweep the way
Beneath the starred sky, homeward.
I'm but taken away
Into the prison of Time.
All night sleepless there I wait
In the dark,
Out of the void,
Hoping the day would dawn,
Now or in just an hour...
And when it does,
Delighted, I step out in my best
To meet you, darling!
All day questioning
How to put into words
This-
This that forces me to your magnetism.
You always seem to not see me
Sliding the corner of your hand,
Or your feet,
As we walk by
Together,
Everyday.
Or invisible to you, am I ?
Nope. Contradicts it your Physics
If so.
I live by the Light, the Light
From you that diffracts or refracts
Or blah blah- I know not.
Weak my scientific brain is,
Strong but my heart,
That holds you in love.
Shadow of your existence,
One of your life, ain't I?
Why is it that you sense not me?
Pleads me,
Please...why don't you listen?
No no no no, mistake me not:
Not is this a plea for love,
Nor for care, kind,
Your liberal hand?
No!
Just SEE me please,
And once if you do,
As sure my heart holds
This stronger faith,
All the rest will follow,
And I be yours.

3 comments:

  1. Great! Is this a poetic romance or romantic poetry? Or romantic symbolism? Superb, Gem! In my opinion, u shud hav avoided that blah ...blah... line. It seems a misfit in the higher plane the thought process glides. Read it again and again.. like mills and boon invading war and peace!The essence lies , I feel, in the pleading of the poet just to see her, and nothing else she needs, yet her conviction says that once u see, the rest is taken care of.That subtle persuation, to look at her and the assurance that it is not a craving for lov,yet again that inner confidence, Vow! I see a young poet, like a lotus romancing sun, flowers towards life! Papa kananda keto.....

    ReplyDelete