Friday, January 1, 2010

Felix sit annus novus! :-)

Time in its mighty flight once again lifts the feeble ourselves to a brand new year. An eventful year of surprises, successes and smiles has just passed by. An equally joyous and mournful annum-2009. It gifted me with my much awaited sister-in-law Sonia. 2009 but took away to eternity our Sabna. No regrets, no complaints on this moment of thanksgiving to my Lord!

May 2010 be a milestone in the chronicle of our life. I'm feeling thrilled and energised at the Will of my Lord to let my life-thread not to be cut off yet. Special resolutions- not any, if you ask me. But yeah, some conscious efforts to let the past errors not repeat. Just a heart full of love, prayers, hopes and dreams for the unseen, unheard and unknown days yet to come. Surrendering completely to the Planner of my life. Flying on and on, to soar the heights or depths that He wishes me to reach.

Wishing everyone a blessed 2010 !!

Cheers,
Little Wing :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wat does the heading mean? In legal terminology, there is a saying, NOVUS ACTUS INTERVENUS..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It means "Happy New Year" in Latin.

    ReplyDelete